nedelja, 13. december 2009

Big change in Slovenia

I bitch about lame winter over here since i got home from indonesia in November. Yesterday was still a relaxed day with cool people and i spent it on a trip to Bohinj and dinner in Bled. At the dinner i was talking to my sponsor and a good friend David that i am stressed out because of green December.

It is nonesense that skier has to be forced to stay at home. But as if they hear me from above it was snowing in the morning when i woke up at 5.30. Unbelievable first snow was here. I grabbed my 4frnts, dalbellos, oakleys, skullcandys and I pod and rushed to Krvavec resort that has just opened today. Cool day with cool friends and some freshie. Still not waist deep pow or a big kicker, but i am glad that winter has finally started and that i can ski again. I will be skiing as much as i can even if i only do turns on a piste without good edges on my skis. It's fun to float! We made some shots with new GO PRO HD camera. Flat light but shots are still perfect.



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar