četrtek, 24. december 2009

My christmas


morning glory
foto: Matevž Maček
I don't celebrate christmas. It's cause of my family...u don't need to know! But the christmas spirit lives around so i was wondering what are my wishes. I definetly got an answer. I need a freedom, being able to do what i'm doing till the rest of my life and being able to love my friends as they love me.

Yesterday, 23rd December, i spent the day with friends on the coast surfing in a cold water. No matter how does this sound, it was the warmest surf since i got home. Best vibe, sunshine, glassy waves, smile all over our faces. Imagine me prepairing christmas tree, or going shopping, or cooking the dinner!!! Hells no! I am doing what i love, not for the money. Trust me, we aint got much at all! But for the love and passion. That might sound sentimental again, but you know what. Fuck all your jobs in this world and fuck all your christmas trees and spirit that come only once a year. To celebrate life everyday is something a lot of people at work don't get. Doing something that you don't love just for the money that cause problems??? Not me!
Check out these shots and you'll see what i'm talking about.

foto: Matevž Maček

me waxing the board
foto: Matevž Maček

me shreding
foto: Matevž Maček

Matevž shreding
foto: Matevž Maček

foto: Matevž Maček

after many hours in cold water
foto: Matevž Maček

Domen
foto: Matevž Maček

Marko
foto: Matevž Maček

So you get it now? No matter where you are, what you doing, please don't be a sheep!

foto: Matevž Maček

BTW...as i mentioned being free and all that crap. Check out my christmas present (shovel, probe, beeper, helmet and body protection) and guess what i'll be doing next!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar