četrtek, 25. februar 2010

Old injuries

3 months old ankle injury, post concussion traumas, back injury...i gues everything went down on me now

I had 26 brain concussion in last 5 years. One 3rd of them were so bad that i had to stay in hospital for few days, but i got used to it and i haven't cared too much. But through all these years i am getting really nervous sometimes and can't really concentrate enough. Today i was practising on Vogel ski center and didn't get some easy moves and couldn't really put my mind into the trick i wanted to be as perfect as i wanted...It's not really cool if you think of everything else except skiing.

Ankle is still so bad after almost 3 months and is not going any better, because i am skiing almost everyday even if only an hour of skiing on piste. The pain is getting worse when i jump or if i don't land the trick but i don't really care at that very moment.

And a week ago i crashed pretty bad in backcountry and left my back somewhere there. Also this pain is getting stronger.

everyday allday life on the mountain is an inspiration

i found out that this place exists in the place i am living through season over here in Slovenia

a bit of meditation in sauna with chilled music makes me clear my head and put my mind into skiing

All these things are just signs that i shouldn't go to Austrian open, which i think is a good decision. I know that all the guys will be killin it out there and with all those injuries and my head with a foreign state of mind just doesn't work if you want to make a statement and be good at that competition. I will rest a bit and film as much as i can and prepare myself for competitions in the end of March and April.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar