sreda, 9. junij 2010

Acrobat park Stity with 1080 freeski club...day 3

Today...well today wasn't that fun as usual...i skipped the morning practice due to a sore body and i think it was a good decision. i will be training for 4 more days so i dont need to do 2 practices per day. In the afternoon i decided to go for kangaroos, because i didn't learn it properly yesterday. Did couple of double backflips...easy. And than i went for a kangaroo and in the middle of rotation i noticed there is no bubbles on. It distracted me from continuing the rotation so i slowed it down a bit. So i landed on a side on a flat water from 6-7m of height. Trust me it fucking hurts. I sprained may ankles, hurt knees and ribs a bit but i'll do some overthinking of the trick and will try again tomorrow...i know it is an easy trick but it is just a mental game to do it properly. I hope my body is fine tomorrow.Pce out

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar