torek, 17. februar 2009

Comin' Out of Nowhere


Like Slovenian film production Outofnowhere, i have the same status in a freeski world...

Let me introduce myself to you... My name is Bine Žalohar, i am standing on skis from 2004/2005 and am growing slovenian freeski scene since... 22 years seems to be long era but in those years i've tasted a life of a football player (didn't like), downhill and a 4x racer till i found skiing to be my real passion among hobbies like bmx dirt jumping, diving, wakeboarding, rollerblading,... I just live my life full and in last 2 years the freeski world have opened its doors for me as never before...

I see myself doing this till i die...it doesn't matter if am not so good ate age 40+, but least i'll have experiences and some background which can not be taken away...

Life on a mountain takes a whole man and if you are not ready to give up some other things in life, you won't survive.

That's my vision... I wish you all have good times reading my blog and discovering world with me...

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar