nedelja, 29. november 2009

Can't stop

On a day like today you can't do much. You can either hang with buddies in front of Tv or updating facebook mood status every second, which sometimes can be fun. Just after i changed my status this morning, i got a call from my friend Marko.
¨Dude i know you're bored as me. Let's go do something¨: he said. So yeah why not going to Klagenfurt, the city just behind Austria-Slovenian border. On sunday you can cruise around the city or make the first turn towards indoor skatepark with a foam pit.

Because i couldn't take my bmx bike with me i had to take skates. I was laughing actually to myself when putting on the weels on the blades of glory. Getting tunes into my ears with brand new Skullcandy headphones and preparing skates took me at least half an hour. Easy times on a day like that.

Marko and Tim were already on fire doing some cool tricks.I just wanted to shred with friends and throwing some rotations into foam pit. Marko went for some double backys and flatspins and i wanted to throw some corks after flats. On a cork 10 i twisted my ankle IN! a foam pit and ended the day with a big smile and big ankle.

I guess that is what it takes to have fun and i am cooling it down for tomorrows surfing. Can't stop at the moment. I just have too much fun.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar