nedelja, 29. november 2009

Following snow in November

After surfing, staying at home and do nothing (well, not nothing, but just feeling that something is happening out there and I am missing it) wasn’t really all that cool. That’s why I called my friends Nejc and David, from Bled, to go to the Soriška Planina ski resort to check what were the conditions like out there.


Thirty centimeters of snow are always better than ten, so we managed to get some pipes and rails and had a cool jib session.
My Skullcandy team mate Nejc was just killing it on his snowboard. Threw down so many tricks I was impressed, maybe because I haven’t seen him for a while now. But as a rebel I always try to find something else to hit. I found a sick sculpture of a bear in the middle of the ski resort and I decided to handplant it over. Got some cool shots with my 4frnt manager David after just 3 hits. Great work for a Sunday’s afternoon!
On the other hand, that kind of skiing wasn’t quite the one I wanted at the moment so I decided to check the weather forecast and drive to the nearest glacier: Dachstein, in Austria. It has to offer one of the best snowparks at the moment. It is definitely not THE best one but it is always cool to meet riders from all over Europe who come here to practice at the beginning of the season. The crew of snowboarder buddies and me, as a skier, filled up two cars and we cruised to ‘Jodl land’. Bluebird, a few riders and us did laps for four hours on Tuesday.


People often go to work on weekdays… but we did a good job as well.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar